Tasty!


My Photo
Name:
Location: SomeTown. SomeState, United States

30-something and ready for some excitement, life is far too short to live up to everyone else's expectations.

Tasty!
The tales of a 30-something chickadee trying to find the spice in life without upsetting the natural order of her suroundings. Life can be tasty if you know how to eat it up.

Links:




HNT_1

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous:




Old News:
08/2006 02/2008 03/2008



  Monday, August 7, 2006

Well

This is my new spot, hopefully I can make myself at home quickly and make some friends. Time to poke around a bit and figure out how to use Blogger.

I'll be back for formal introductions after I get comfortable with my new surroundings.

 
Said TastyMama at 4:18 PM
[0 Comments]
Commnts:

Post a Comment