Tasty!


My Photo
Name:
Location: SomeTown. SomeState, United States

30-something and ready for some excitement, life is far too short to live up to everyone else's expectations.

Tasty!
The tales of a 30-something chickadee trying to find the spice in life without upsetting the natural order of her suroundings. Life can be tasty if you know how to eat it up.

Links:




HNT_1

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous:
Old news
The delicate art of being a woman.
Who is Tasty?
Well




Old News:
08/2006 02/2008 03/2008



  Friday, August 11, 2006

Off for fun.

So the weekend is here and I have plans to have some much needed leisure time at a nearby lake with the man in my life. I will don one of my rather flimsy bikinis, since we will be alone enough not to have various men gawking at me, angering my significant other's overflowing testosterone volcano, and will soak up the warm beams of the summer sun's final fair well.

Being an accused 'Tom Boy' means I completely love lounging by the lake. We have fishing poles handy, coolers of cold beer, and the radio blaring my sometimes obnoxious music while we sit and laugh about the days that have passed recently. Unlike most of my female friends, I don't mind getting sand in my hair, and don't even hesitate a moment to plunge into the cool water, despite the slimy layer that coats the sandy bottom of the lake.

I am really looking forward to cooking under the stars, and enjoying the relaxed company of my man when he is at his most serene. When we are away from the world he opens up in a way that I have never seen elsewhere. He is bright, funny, completely without stress or fatigue it seams.

Good times ahead, I can't pack fast enough.


Daily Confession: I have some seriously naughty plans for this trip.

 
Said TastyMama at 4:57 PM
[0 Comments]
Commnts:

Post a Comment