Tasty!


My Photo
Name:
Location: SomeTown. SomeState, United States

30-something and ready for some excitement, life is far too short to live up to everyone else's expectations.

Tasty!
The tales of a 30-something chickadee trying to find the spice in life without upsetting the natural order of her suroundings. Life can be tasty if you know how to eat it up.

Links:




HNT_1

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous:
Home again, home again.
Off for fun.
Old news
The delicate art of being a woman.
Who is Tasty?
Well




Old News:
08/2006 02/2008 03/2008



  Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Thanks for the laugh

For some reason those new, stupid Geiko commercials that have a real person telling about a claim, then have a star like Little Richard or Charo sitting next to them giving a fun version of the same story crack me up. I have no idea why because they really are a bit imbecilic, maybe it says something about my own personal maturity and intelligence. Oh well, there are few things in this world more humorous than Little Richard saying, "Mashed potatoes, gravy, and cranberry sauce. Mmmmmm!" while sitting next to a sedate, straight-faced woman on her sofa.

Well there is some distention building up between myself and the man in my life. We have been suffering from a bit of financial tension, probably the surest cause of most romantic discontentment, and have spent most nights going to sleep staring at opposite walls, hoping the other would roll over and say something kind. Sadly, with us both being so alike, it doesn't happen and we are both left silently pretending to sleep, screaming with our hearts for a good round of make up sex that never happens. We'll get through, its not even serious quarrels we are having, just those silly ones that seam to happen way too frequently, causing us both to wake in the morning wondering we got so carried away in the first place.

I should try to sleep, I suppose.


Daily Confession: I can get really mean when I am in the heat of an argument...so mean that it surprises even me.

 
Said TastyMama at 10:04 PM
[0 Comments]
Commnts:

Post a Comment