Tasty!


My Photo
Name:
Location: SomeTown. SomeState, United States

30-something and ready for some excitement, life is far too short to live up to everyone else's expectations.

Tasty!
The tales of a 30-something chickadee trying to find the spice in life without upsetting the natural order of her suroundings. Life can be tasty if you know how to eat it up.

Links:




HNT_1

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous:
Thanks for the laugh
Home again, home again.
Off for fun.
Old news
The delicate art of being a woman.
Who is Tasty?
Well




Old News:
08/2006 02/2008 03/2008



  Monday, February 18, 2008

The Least Successful Blogger Award goes to...

Yea, so I started this a couple of years ago, posted for a few weeks then just forgot it ever existed. Yay me. Even with as few posts as I had, I just went through a deleted a lot of them. Some of them talk of the never ending true love I shared with the man of my life. Um, gag? Apparently it wasn't all that never ending because now I guess I can call him 'man NOT in my life'.

So, yea. So here I am on my own deciding I am going to try this blogging thing again. Not because I was so good at it, because frankly...I wasn't....but because I am really that bored. I just need a place to vent and scream, a place that does not have any preconceived notions about my thoughts or general behavior.

I also need a place where it is safe to admit...my GOD...how much I need to get laid. Good southern girls aren't supposed to actually enjoy having sex I suppose, because whenever I even jokingly mention my dry streak I am greeted with uncomfortable silence and quick changes of subjects. Sorry. The fact is I LIKE SEX, and I mean a lot. And not having it, since...uggh....summer means I think about it all the fucking time. I actually mentally undress people I pass on the street, yes even the ones you really never hope to mentally undress. Its sad...

So, this is hopefully the beginning of something. Or...maybe...I'll be back in 2010?

Daily Confession: I totally forgot to add a daily confession, and had to come back to add this.

 
Said TastyMama at 12:16 AM
[0 Comments]
Commnts:

Post a Comment