Tasty!


My Photo
Name:
Location: SomeTown. SomeState, United States

30-something and ready for some excitement, life is far too short to live up to everyone else's expectations.

Tasty!
The tales of a 30-something chickadee trying to find the spice in life without upsetting the natural order of her suroundings. Life can be tasty if you know how to eat it up.

Links:




HNT_1

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous:
The Least Successful Blogger Award goes to...
Thanks for the laugh
Home again, home again.
Off for fun.
Old news
The delicate art of being a woman.
Who is Tasty?
Well




Old News:
08/2006 02/2008 03/2008



  Monday, February 18, 2008

Well, it ain't 2010 yet...

Hell, according to blogger its the same day since my last post, though I am a strong believer that it is not actually the next day until you have gone to sleep no matter what the clock or calender says.

So, its President's Day. Exciting stuff, right? All it means to me is any business I would need to go to on our day off to get stuff done is closed, and yet...I am here. With abso-farking-nothing to do. I need something creative to do here, something that I can try to achieve on a weekly or monthly basis, but also something that will help me maintain some degree of anonymity. The last thing I need is the man ONCE in my life stumbling here and using something I typed as poison against me. which he would...ahh, yes he would. And he would relish in it. It'd be like Christmas, but instead of Santa and his sleigh it would be Satan in a sports car...pissed off that I got tired of him filling everyone else's stockings.

I think I might be depressed...or mental.

I guess I can live with either.

Ho hum, off to find something to entertain me.

Daily Confession: He has left me so paranoid that I reread everything I type here about 14 times before actually publishing it, in fear I am giving away some clue to who I am that he will be able to trace.

 
Said TastyMama at 10:30 AM
[0 Comments]
Commnts:

Post a Comment