Tasty!


My Photo
Name:
Location: SomeTown. SomeState, United States

30-something and ready for some excitement, life is far too short to live up to everyone else's expectations.

Tasty!
The tales of a 30-something chickadee trying to find the spice in life without upsetting the natural order of her suroundings. Life can be tasty if you know how to eat it up.

Links:




HNT_1

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous:
Well, it ain't 2010 yet...
The Least Successful Blogger Award goes to...
Thanks for the laugh
Home again, home again.
Off for fun.
Old news
The delicate art of being a woman.
Who is Tasty?
Well




Old News:
08/2006 02/2008 03/2008



  Monday, February 25, 2008

Something to do...

So once again I forgot I had a blog for a few days. Weird. Normally I am a fairly intelligent woman, despite what some that knew me in high school might say. I think there are a few things keeping me from blogging more frequently.

First of all, I have been feeling kinda mean and bitchy. The fact is I am bored, lonely, and haven't been laid since bikini season. I mean when the man in my life walked off into the sunset, he took pretty much my entire social life with him. The situation made it hard to talk to friends(the few that were even still willing to talk) and left me in the most desperate isolation imaginable. Fuck, even the friends still hanging around are hard to trust, because I can never know if they really want to be a part of my life, or if they just need something juicy to liven up the email water-cooler discussions.

Secondly, only I have ever read the blog, so I know I don't have an audience. While an audience would cause pressure to perform, something the man in my life frequently had problems with(See, what I mean? I *am* bitchy and bitter), the plus side would be that the pressure would cause me to want to blog more to please them. I am not sure which I prefer...no readers to feel good about pleasing, or no readers to worry about disappointing. Both choices have their own unique perks you see.

Third, with everything going on in my life, blogging is hard when you want to remain so anonymous. I have to sit here and remember what I can and cannot say, and anything I want to type out has to go through my brain filter, which tends to not function adequately after a beer or two. And if you tell me to chose between blogging and beer...then who the hell needs a blog anyway, right?

One thing I am hoping will help is this site I found The Daily Meme. This site has a bunch of random things to do for your blog on specific days of the week. I know that is not particularly creative, but it can help give me something to do, maybe let this blog be some form of a creative outlet for me.

In fact, I am going there now to find a Monday meme to do....just for fun.

:)

I'm a little excited now...not 'excited' in the good, wonderful way that I haven't been since...oh...bikini season?...but still, excited.

Daily Confession: I have set a little goal in my head to try to post here at least every weekday, and I really hope I can.

 
Said TastyMama at 11:30 AM
[0 Comments]
Commnts:

Post a Comment