Tasty!


My Photo
Name:
Location: SomeTown. SomeState, United States

30-something and ready for some excitement, life is far too short to live up to everyone else's expectations.

Tasty!
The tales of a 30-something chickadee trying to find the spice in life without upsetting the natural order of her suroundings. Life can be tasty if you know how to eat it up.

Links:




HNT_1

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous:
TMI Tuesday #1
Two days in a row...
Manic Monday #1
Something to do...
Well, it ain't 2010 yet...
The Least Successful Blogger Award goes to...
Thanks for the laugh
Home again, home again.
Off for fun.
Old news




Old News:
08/2006 02/2008 03/2008



  Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hmm.

So after getting all excited, there really aren't that many good Wednesday Meme's, are there? I mean some days you have to go through a ton of them to chose one but on Wednesday I was lucky to find one that looked fun...and after looking more closely the one I like hasn't been updated since February 6th. Well, dammit. I might have to actually blog using my own brain today.

Maybe I will use this as an excuse to look at some of those other blogs doing meme's to see if any of them might have other Wednesday games they play that aren't listed on that Daily Meme site(I already found one called Wordless Wednesday, but I really suck at going wordless...I'd prefer 'talk everyone's ear off because you have chronic diarrhea of the mouth Wednesday' or something).

I have a somewhat cute neighbor that was giving me the 'hey, baby' look yesterday, and I found heat collecting in several different locations. No, I will not DO anything about it. Office romances are messy because if you do the Boo-Yah and then break it off, the workplace becomes even more stressful-in fact so much so many people quit their jobs after that. If you screw the socks off a cute neighbor because he smiled at you and then realize it was a serious misstep what the hell are you supposed to do? Move? Yea, NOT happening. Ahh, but I can imagine it a little(especially in the shower). No, I DID not just say that out loud.

Besides, I am so sexually frustrated he might not have even been flirting. It could be 100% in my head...I mean my mind has been wandering into pretty much every pair of nice looking pants I pass on the street, and the hornier I get the more optimistic I get about my abilities to seduce. I'll be going through the grocery store isle thinking, "Yea, I could fuck her. Him? Oh definitely....her? Might take dinner and a few drinks....oh he'd be naked before I even knew his last name..." There is seriously something wrong with someone when their brain starts doing that, isn't there?

I don't know what the hell I am doing at this point. I think I might need to get myself a really good vibrator before I hurt someone(or end up with carpal tunnel).

OK, off to find a way to anonymously read blogs and explore the 'net in search of something to make my Wednesday less boring.



Daily Confession: I opened my actual blog in another window so I could listen to that damned song I posted yesterday while I type because it is STILL stuck in my head.

 
Said TastyMama at 8:15 AM
[0 Comments]
Commnts:

Post a Comment