Tasty!


My Photo
Name:
Location: SomeTown. SomeState, United States

30-something and ready for some excitement, life is far too short to live up to everyone else's expectations.

Tasty!
The tales of a 30-something chickadee trying to find the spice in life without upsetting the natural order of her suroundings. Life can be tasty if you know how to eat it up.

Links:




HNT_1

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous:
Two days in a row...
Manic Monday #1
Something to do...
Well, it ain't 2010 yet...
The Least Successful Blogger Award goes to...
Thanks for the laugh
Home again, home again.
Off for fun.
Old news
The delicate art of being a woman.




Old News:
08/2006 02/2008 03/2008



  Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TMI Tuesday #1

1. What can you consider as the greatest thing you've ever done for/ to yourself?
Stepped back and actually tried to look at my relationship with the man in my life for what it was, and try to understand how everyone else saw it. Made me realize I had been fairly blind for a very long time.

2. What/ Which part of your life you think you could have done better and why?
Oh, that would take a very long time to answer. I guess I wish I had allowed myself more time to be a kid and have fun before trying to jump into June Cleaver's body.

3. Do you have that one person whom you consider to be the wind beneath your wings?
I thought I did.

4. Tell us about your longest relationship.
I really picked a bad day to start this meme-I thought it would be fun, light, and sexy, LOL.
OK. It was a long, long relationship where I smiled and tried to look pretty for the man in my life while he ran around doing whatever he pleased. Then he was gone, and I was left here, unable to pretend anymore, wondering who the hell I actually was.

5. In a relationship, when do you get to that point of enough is enough?
I have no idea. I am an eternal optimist sometimes, in a bimbo-ish way. I didn't know I was even on the highway until I was being run over by a diesel.

Bonus (as in optional):What is that one intimate moment with someone you miss so much and what are you willing to risk to have another moment of it. ;)
Only one? LOL
OK, flesh to flesh, bare hands running over sweat moistened skin, legs tangled up in a mess of rumpled hotel sheets. The phone is off the hook, the air smells heavy of lovemaking, and no one will be interrupting. 4 bare feet nudging each other gently, and hot breath is racing down the back of my neck, making my spine tingle. Fingers play me like a harp. Mouths mesh. Intense passion, no words, only filtered, flickering light.
I remember every second, every sensation...but the only way to get it back, I fear, is to risk my heart, which is still on the mend. And I am afraid.

Labels:

 
Said TastyMama at 8:40 AM
[0 Comments]
Commnts:

Post a Comment