Tasty!


My Photo
Name:
Location: SomeTown. SomeState, United States

30-something and ready for some excitement, life is far too short to live up to everyone else's expectations.

Tasty!
The tales of a 30-something chickadee trying to find the spice in life without upsetting the natural order of her suroundings. Life can be tasty if you know how to eat it up.

Links:




HNT_1

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous:
Something to do...
Well, it ain't 2010 yet...
The Least Successful Blogger Award goes to...
Thanks for the laugh
Home again, home again.
Off for fun.
Old news
The delicate art of being a woman.
Who is Tasty?
Well




Old News:
08/2006 02/2008 03/2008



  Monday, February 25, 2008

Manic Monday #1

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
Let's see. My last birthday was spent with my family, and were were all trying to ignore the giant elephant in the room...err...or the giant elephant that wasn't in the room. Yea, the man in my life was obviously not there...first time since high school I didn't get sex on my birthday. Not that sex is all he was good for. He was also good for...umm... Well, he did pretty well when he......err... See, I KNOW he was...........
Can I come back with this later? I need to think.

What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun?
Ooo! I just bought some of this body spray from Victoria's Secret. Beauty Rush 'body double mist' in the scent Slice of Heaven. It makes my skin feel deliciously silky and gives my cleavage a sexy little sheen, AND it makes me smell like cookies. OMG, it is so sweet it makes me want to...like...do stuff to myself...It was a totally unnecessary impulse purchase that I grabbed on my way to the check out counter with my new undies, but it was so, SOOOO worth it.

What would the child you once were think of the adult you have become?
Little Tasty would totally kick Big Tasty's ass. Seriously.


(Eek. I don't think I like being called 'Big Tasty'. In fact, no one is EVER, EVER allowed to EVER call me Big Tasty. Hell, no one is allowed to call me big ANYTHING. Ack)


Manic Monday site.

Labels:

 
Said TastyMama at 11:56 AM
[0 Comments]
Commnts:

Post a Comment